Sunday 4 March 2012

Made For Each Other

Welcome to Sunday. A wet, miserable Sunday, here in Hertfordshire.

Sunday's big question for me? When does someone stop being a cunt and officially become mentally ill? It must be a very thin line.

Made For Each Other:

I know a man,
who lives an imaginary life.
He gets imaginary blow jobs,
from soldiers' wives.
He has a girlfriend,
who I'm not sure really exists.
But if she is a real person
and not a dead lady in a rocking chair,
she must be mentally ill.

I know a bitch
who makes people's lives a misery.
She calls black, white
and says the opposite the very next day.
She has the same name
as the man's imaginary girlfriend.
I think she is mentally ill.
So maybe these two are lovers .
It would explain everything.

© Paul David Hogan 2012

1 comment:

  1. Burning burning chunk of loveSunday 4 March 2012 at 20:00:00 GMT

    Made me chuckle. Not sure it was meant to but it did.

    ReplyDelete